Which categories of personal information do we collect and process?
We collect your personal information when you subscribe to our website or give your consent to our agents to collect and process your personal information. If the information we collect is not listed in this Policy, we will provide consumers with an appropriate Notice of which other information we will collect and how we will process it.
In the context of this Policy, personal information refers to information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact a consumer.
The categories of personal information we collect and process in the context of the processing activities outlined in this Policy are:
- Identifiers, including your first and last name, email address, telephone number, online and social media usernames, or other similar identifiers
- Position and professional or employment-related information, including your job title, position description, employer, location (i.e., office address)
- Internet or other similar network activity, including information posted on your LinkedIn profile
With your consent, we may also collect additional personal information, including emails, surveys, and other forms of communication.
Suppose you provide us with personal information about another person. In that case, you are responsible for notifying such person of the information in this Policy and obtaining consent from such person to share the information with us.
Personal information about minors
Our services are not directed to individuals under 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under eighteen (18)years of age. If we become aware that a child under eighteen (18) has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you believe that a child under eighteen (18) years has provided personal information to us, please get in touch with us at email@example.com with the details. We will take the necessary steps to delete the information we hold about that minor.
How do we collect your personal information?
The categories of personal information referenced above are collected directly from you through your interactions with our website, for example, when signing up for our monthly newsletter, downloading certain content, communicating with us, etc. Your personal information may also be collected from public sources, such as social networking websites. Your decision to provide us with your personal information is voluntary, except where laws or S2W Media policies require us to collect specific information from you. Please, be advised that we may not be able to provide some or all of our services that require the use of your personal information if you do not provide us with certain personal information.
What sensitive personal information do we collect?
We do not collect sensitive personal information as defined below through our website or otherwise. In the unlikely case where we seek to collect such data, we will do so per applicable privacy laws after obtaining your consent.
Sensitive personal information refers to various categories of personal information requiring special treatment per data privacy laws, including in some circumstances obtaining your explicit consent before collecting it. These categories include racial or ethnicity information, political affiliations, religious, philosophical, and other similar beliefs, trade union memberships, health information, biometric or genetic data, sexual life or orientation, criminal convictions, and offenses.
For which purposes do we use your personal information?
We limit access to your personal information to our employees and contractors who have a legitimate need to use it. We use your personal information only as needed to fulfill a specific purpose, including:
- Complying with legal requirements to which we are subject
- Responding to your inquiries, fulfilling your requests, providing customer service, sending administrative information, and personalizing your experience with our services
- Improving the content and functionality of our website
- Marketing and promoting our services to you to ensure we can conduct, improve, and increase our business. For example, we may use the information you provide to contact you in the manner(s) you request when the information is collected. We may collect your email address to send you content and newsletters or contact you about services or information in which you expressed interest
- Managing our contractual relationship with you
- Communicating with you to ensure proper communication and emergency handling with our company
- Contacting you in the future regarding services, opportunities, and other general information about us that we believe will be of interest to you
- Operating and managing our business operations and provisioning our services to you
- General market research to gain market insights
- Social listening to identify what is being said about us on social media to protect our brand
- Performing data analytics to ensure the proper functioning of our business operations
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this policy will depend on the pieces of personal information we collect and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will generally collect personal information from you only:
- Where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights
- Where we need the personal data to perform a contract with you
- Where we have your consent to do so
How do we protect your personal information?
S2W Media offers lead generation, ABM execution campaigns, BANT leads, and data services to businesses that market and sell to other companies. We take great responsibility for ensuring the privacy and security of our websites’ visitors and every prospect who has given us consent to receive marketing materials from our clients and us.
We protect your personal information by maintaining appropriate technical, security, and administrative controls on our systems storing, transmitting, and processing your personal information to minimize the risk of unauthorized access, disclosure, unlawful processing, accidental or unlawful loss, destruction, alteration, or damage per applicable laws and privacy policies. We follow protocols, policies, procedures, and guidelines aligned with leading industry standards to protect your personal and our company information.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain the security of your personal information, you should understand there is always a level of risk assumed by sharing personal data online. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with our website is no longer secure, please immediately inform us per the “How to reach us for privacy concerns” section below.
Will we share your personal information with third parties?
We may share your personal information with third parties when you ask or authorize us to do so or in connection with the purposes described in this Policy. We will, whenever possible, obtain confidentiality agreements from any person or entity to whom your personal information is disclosed. Furthermore, we will take appropriate action to ensure that any recipient of your personal information has appropriate security measures to protect it and a valid reason for processing and using it per applicable laws and our internal policies. We may transfer your personal information to any of our locations and subsidiaries of S2W Group. We may also share your personal information with third parties as required to fulfill a corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, mergers, consolidations, initial public offering, or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy.
In general, we may share your personal information in connection with the purposes described in this Policy with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers in connection with particular services we provide to you, such as customer support, email delivery, data processing and management, survey administration, and other fulfillment
- Business partners, clients, advertisers, subsidiaries, and other third parties to tailor and deliver ads and content to you on their Services or to help you get the best marketing content
- Law enforcement, regulators, courts, and other Governmental authorities when responding to subpoenas, court orders, legal processes, and other legal matters. We may also share your personal information with this category of third party to protect the rights, property, safety, security of other parties, our website visitors, or the general public
- Business or Asset transfers in connection with a merger, acquisition, transfer of control, bankruptcy, reorganization, or asset sale
We may disclose the following categories of personal information to the above third parties for a specific business purpose:
- Position and professional or employment-related information
- Internet or other similar network activity
We may sell the following categories of personal information to our business partners, subsidiaries, advertisers, clients, and other third parties or as part of a business or asset transfer:
- Position and professional or employment-related information
- Internet or other similar network activity
Disclosure of personal information outside Australia
We may disclose personal information to our subsidiaries or parent company, external providers, and third parties located overseas for some of the purposes listed above. We ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
We might disclose your personal information to entities located outside of Australia, including the following:
- Our subsidiaries or parent companies located in the USA, UK, and India
- Third parties operating in jurisdictions including the United States, where you have authorized us to share the information
Where will your personal information be processed?
Our business operations expand globally, with subsidiaries in New York, London, San Francisco, Belfast, Sydney and Pune (India). Your personal information may be transferred or accessible internationally throughout S2W Media’s global business per applicable privacy laws and our internal policies.
How can you manage and delete the personal information we have about you?
You can access, correct, amend, remove, or limit the use or disclosure of the personal information that we have collected and stored. If You would like to make a subject access request (SAR) to view, delete, or otherwise change the data stored in our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will we retain your personal information?
We keep your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill a specific business or legal purpose. We follow records management and information retention practices to ensure that your personal information is deleted, anonymized, or isolated, whichever is appropriate, after a specified term per the following retention criteria:
- We will keep your personal information for the duration of our relationship with you
- We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary to provide services to you
- We will keep your personal information for as long as required to comply with applicable laws, contractual requirements, and internal policies
How to reach us for privacy concerns
For questions or concerns about our privacy practices concerning your personal information, you can contact our Data Operations team via email at garut60detik@gmailcom or by mail to:
71-75 Shelton Street
Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ
or by phone at:
USA + 1 866-924-9499
UK + 44 20 3991 2162
India + 91 20 662 56 400
Sydney + 61 2 8279 8638